Our Services, Approach, and Culture
Tobias Financial Advisors, established in 1980, provides team-oriented, fee-only comprehensive personalized wealth management services to a select group of clients. We are a boutique firm that maintains a close relationship with our clients due to our strong belief and commitment to providing the time necessary to truly help our clients accomplish their goals. Our process starts with listening to and understanding the needs of each client, followed by fulfilling those needs with uniquely devised strategies, plans, and solutions. We are strong advocates that the “assembly line”, commission based, investment approach lacks the tailored strategies needed to accomplish every client’s unique goals. For more information about Tobias Financial Advisors, please visit tobiasfinancial.com or email email@example.com.
Tobias Financial Advisors (TFA) has a Receptionist position open. The duties of this position are critical to the overall client experience and depending on the candidate’s level of drive and motivation may include varying administrative projects. Applicants should understand that while their main duty will be answering phones, duties may change on a day to day basis as they assist other client administrators with high priority projects. Applicants must be able to pass a background and credit check. Salary is commensurate with experience.
What you will get to do
- Prepare for upcoming client meetings by generating standard portfolio reports as needed.
- Prepare conference room(s) for upcoming client meetings by ensuring that conference rooms are clear, clean and ready. At client’s arrival, greet clients and offer clients their drink of choice.
- Handle all calls and transfer to appropriate team member.
- Manage team calendars and schedule client meetings.
- Book travel arrangements as needed for upcoming client meetings or offsite training/conferences.
- Responsible for all outgoing/incoming mail to be opened, sorted and distributed to appropriate team member.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and ensure that we are fully stocked.
- Since we are a paperless office, client docs will need to be scanned and saved in the appropriate client electronic folder.
- Provide general administrative support with the project of the day – This could range from preparing for client events, team trainings or other office projects.
What we seek in a candidate
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and ethical standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated team player who is willing to pitch in and help as needed
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through on the office needs and requirements.
- High School Diploma required; Some college preferred
- At least 1 year experience as a receptionist
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office (Mainly Outlook and Word)
- Salesforce and NetDocuments experience a plus (but not required as we are willing to train)
- Commitment to team culture, development, and professional growth
- Competitive salary based on education, experience, and skills
- 100% Company paid health insurance for employee
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with employer match